May 6, 2011

Sony Status Update, Still No PSN

After pointing out the lack of an update on the road to service restoration in my post yesterday, Sony let loose with not only an update on that, but a load of other information.

It's great news to finally hear that we appear to be near a working PSN once again.  In addition, more great news that Sony will be protecting its customers from the risk that they've put them at.  At this point, Mr. Stringer's letter is mere fluff.  We've already heard all this before, and I just get a patronizing feeling from this.  Sadly, it appears that the PSN is not going to be up this week as was promised.  Again, I just don't see the PSN coming up over the weekend.  I think the earliest we see it up is Monday, and I'm going to put my official prognostication out as having the PSN up on Monday the 9th.  We'll see if Sony makes a liar out of me and comes through before Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment