August 11, 2010

Welcome one and all!

Welcome to what eventually will be veteran-gamer.com!  A little about me, your host, first!  I'm an early thirties father, and have been married 5 years.  I decided to start this site because I think that those of us gamers that are a little beyond what might be considered the target demographic for gaming are a little missed when it comes to perspective from most gaming sites.  Not to knock other sites at all, cause I love me some IGN and Joystiq, but I think that they're certainly geared to the teenage to late 20's crowd.  Those of us that may be a little older still love our games!  We still love talking about our games!  We just may not get to play as many games as we used to, and that's where I'm coming from.  You can catch major news here when it happens, occasionally a review or two as I'm able to finish games, and when I'm set up for it, a podcast recapping the week that was in gaming.  So sit back, grab yourself a refreshing beverage, and welcome to Veteran Gamer!

No comments:

Post a Comment