August 11, 2010

2K Announces New Borderlands DLC - Claptrap Style!

Via their Twitter account, 2K Games linked to a Kotaku article officially announcing the DLC that some already knew was coming.  "Claptrap's New Robot Revolution" pits you against the little guys you've always wanted to shoot but never could.  Led by the Interplanetary Ninja Assassin Claptrap found elsewhere in the game, these guys are out to break their enslavement to the corporations and rule all.

As a friend of mine and I are nearing the end of the General Knoxx DLC, this announcement couldn't have come at a more perfect time.  One of my favorite games for sure, looking forward to all the claptrap inspired enemies to come.  Look for the DLC in September for $9.99 on PSN or for 800 MS Points.

1 comment:

  1. I told myself I could live without Borderlands when I was evaluating what games I could trade in recently, in order to get my hands on Red Dead Redemption. The more often I see people on my friends list playing their 50+ level characters, the more I think "That could be me in that game right now." Shooting banditos helps hold back the regret, but I still feel I made a mistake trading it in.

    ReplyDelete