October 7, 2010

Now Playing - 10/3 - 10/9

I realize it's a bit late in the week for this, but I thought this would be a good regular feature for you the fan to know what I'm playing and where I'm at in each game.  I'll avoid spoilers in newer games, but if a game has been out a while, well, you've been warned.

DaringOne's Playlist:

Final Fantasy XIII - PS3
Sports Champions - PS3
Borderlands - Xbox 360

Final Fantasy XIII - I'm nearing the end of the game now as I've put quite a bit of time into chapter 11.  Just entering the tower now.  My understanding is that the final 3 chapters fly by once you finally complete 11.  I've determined I'm going to go for the platinum trophy in this game, and make my number 4.

Sports Champions - Played enough of this that I'll have a review up soon.  Spoiler alert - I like it.

Borderlands - A friend and I play this game once a week every Wednesday(ish) and as a result, are still finishing up the Knoxx DLC.  Only two missions to go though, the last mission for Marcus, and the battle with Crawermax the Invincible. 

On the shelf waiting for playtime:

Uncharted 2 - PS3
Fallout 3 - PS3
Dragon Age: Origins - PS3

Yes, I realize it's pretty criminal that these three games are on my shelf not being played, but in my defense, I'm near the end of Uncharted 2, and a good way into Fallout 3.  Dragon Age, sadly, is unplayed.  This is what happens when you own too many RPGs at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment