October 25, 2010

Now Playing 10/24 - 10/30

DaringOne's Playlist:

Final Fantasy XIII - PS3
Fable III - Xbox 360
Borderlands - PS3

Final Fantasy XIII - So on the last update, I *thought* I was near finished with this game, but not so much.  I'm now, from what I gather, near the very end .  Just began chapter 13, which I'm told isn't very rough, and then the final chapter.  I have to be done with this in time for...

Fable III - Looking very much forward to this one, but I pre-ordered from Newegg, so it looks like I'll be waiting an extra day after everyone else according to UPS's estimate of when my game will arrive.  I'm thinking the only reason this won't be the only thing on my playlist next week is because I'll have my Borderlands buddy over on Wednesday to play.  Unless of course I can convince him we're playing this instead!  Speaking of Borderlands...

Borderlands - Another thing I was wrong with, my partner in crime and I still need to finish two of the three arena battles in the Knoxx DLC, and then Crawermax.

On the shelf waiting for playtime:

Uncharted 2 - PS3
Fallout 3 - PS3
Dragon Age: Origins - PS3

No comments:

Post a Comment