February 9, 2011

Now Playing: 2/7 - 2/13

DaringOne's Playlist:
Stacking - PS3
Your Shape: Fitness Evolved - Xbox 360 Kinect

My apologies for the long absence, a new job and a new schedule for my wife has made for the epitome of why I created this blog.  The fact that those of us in this situation have very little free time on our hands.  Without further ado, my current playlist!

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - I have to apologize to Ubisoft.  I originally was going to skip this game entirely because I perceived it as a cash-in (that's still true though) that would diminish the story the series was telling.  I'm only in sequence four at this point, but so far I'm very engaged in the story, and it reminds me of what I loved oh so much about Assassin's Creed 2.  Unfortunately, the game still keeps a lot of what was frustrating about AC2 as well.  Overall though, I'm glad I got it, and I found it on the cheap at the time I bought it so I'm certainly getting my money's worth.

Stacking - I've yet to actually begin playing this game, but am looking forward to it.  I've enjoyed all of the Tim Schafer games I've played, and I can't beat the price of free I got it for since I'm a Playstation Plus subscriber.  I'm a fan of puzzle type games, and I'm sure my wife will like helping to solve them, so we may have a game that gets reviewed on these very pages!

Dead Space 2 - So I've now owned Dead Space 2 for two weeks, and have played it for exactly an hour.  Sadly, since my wife is not a fan of the horror genre (your wife hates this game anyone?) and there's no way I'm playing it with my son around, I've not got any quality time in with it.  I have made it to chapter 2, and the opening sequence was pretty stellar.  So far, seems as though it's more of what made Dead Space awesome.

Your Shape: Fitness Evolved - This is on the list more as a reminder to get off my can and use it more.  Again, it's sorta tough with a munchkin crawling around and a wife studying for school, but no excuses, I need to make some time!

That's it for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment