September 17, 2010

Veteran Gamer Picks Up Playstation Move

At lunch today I picked up the Playstation Move and a copy of Tiger Woods '11, the only "normal" game to currently support the Move controller.  I'll put up impressions later today.  As far as my first impressions of the hardware itself, they are good.  The controller has a good weight, and the trigger appears to be an analog trigger and feels great.  Much better than the trigger on the Wii Remote, and miles better than the L2/R2 triggers on the DualShock3.  The "Move" button is easy to press, and my only complaint would really be the stiffness of the X, Square, Triangle, and Circle buttons, but I'm guessing due to the nature of the controller, these should be used only sparingly anyhow.  Look for more tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment