November 29, 2010

Now Playing: 11/29 - 12/5

DaringOne's Playlist:

Fable III - Xbox 360
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit - Xbox 360

Fable III - Near the very end of this one.  Basically I can beat it any time I want, but am trying to finish up some side quests and grab the "Chest Master" achievement before progressing to the end.  I'll have a review up as soon as I complete the game.

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit - I have to confess, I have had a love affair with Criterion Games ever since Burnout Paradise, which to this day is one of the best bang for your buck games on any current gen system.  Simply put, Paradise is one of the finest arcade racing games ever made.  Pretty, silky smooth, and heaps of content made it pretty much a lock that I would purchase their next outing.  That it is one of the premier racing franchises in all of gaming is just the cherry on top.  I've got barely any time in it, but what I've put in has been a joy.  I look forward to more time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment